Pages

Monday 6 August 2012

MAKE MULTIBOOT PENDRIVE OR DVD

Today I am going to write a post on how to make your pendrive or dvd multi-bootable.
when you burn your windows dvd or cd you have approx. half of space left in your DVD or CD.
for eg: windows 7 is approx. 2.3GB , but your DVD is of 4.7 GB.
So don't worry about this free space. I am there to help you.
I am going to tell u how to  make your dvd multi-bootable.
I mean make bootable DVD for multi windows or linux distros.

I post the manual way to make bootable pendrive for windows 7 in my older post.
Today I listed some tools to make multiboot pendrive or DVD.


 1. UNIVERSAL-USB-INSTALLER for bootable PenDrive.


















 2. YUMI for Multi-Bootable PenDrive.

































3. SARDU for Multi-Bootable PenDrive or DVD.






















4. WINDOWS 7 USB/DVD DOWNLOAD TOOL for making Windows 7\8 pendrive\DVD bootable. 














These all tools are free.
Have a good day :)







No comments:

Translate My Blog